That’s right, you fuckin heard me: Potatoes. Specifically: Potato Warriors. More Specifically: A weapons shop for Potato Warriors run by Potato Blacksmiths.
So what the fuck am I actually talking about? This:
So you start off playing the lovable oaf who inherits the blacksmith shop from a dead grandpa. Or rather inherits the labor contract, because apparently, Uncle Moneybags (actually named Agent 46 in game) owns 99.99999999% of the profit. And you have to work off your grandfather’s debt too.
So it’s a Reality Simulator too!!
The characters, objects, and world map is full of delightful puns pertaining to pop culture and other video games….and potatoes. It’s a spooftastic delight!
- Leveling up adventurers through YOUR weapons. Do that by shoving your shit in front of their faces so they will give you money.
- Upgrade your shop with THINGS to make MORE weapons.
- Discovering NEW and SHINY pokey things in order to make MORE profit
- Some apparent Oscars of weapons that you can go into but I haven’t really gotten that far into the game in order to be allowed to participate so….idk
- Weird additional smiths that portray pop culture parodies
- Send those smiths off on expeditions so you can get raw materials without having to BUY SHIT
- Send your smiths on vacation because they get depressed almost as fast as I do!
|Some people play games to relax……pshhhh|
So me, eh I think I got my money’s worth, since I got it on a Steam sale. I think if you are really into strategy games, or Cake Mania, you’ll probably enjoy this.